If you change your mind:
- You have a legal right to cancel any order during the period set out in the table below. This means that if, during the relevant period, you change your mind, you can cancel the order and receive a refund.
- Be aware that your right to cancel an order if you change your mind does not apply in the case of a product which is sealed for health protection purposes which you unseal after you receive it.
- Your legal right to cancel an order starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we contact you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the order between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Order then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:
|Your Order||End of the cancellation period|
|Your order is for a single product or for multiple products which are dispatched in a single box||The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the product(s).For example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1st April and you receive the Product(s) on 10 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24th April.|
|Your Order is for multiple products which are delivered on separate days||The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last to be delivered of the products ordered. For example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1st April and you receive the last Product on 15th Aprilyou may cancel in respect of any (or all) of the products at any time between 1st April and the end of the day on 29th April.|
- You can let us know that you have decided to cancel your order by sending an email but must containing the following information: please include your name and details of your order to help us to identify it;
- We will contact you to confirm we have received your cancellation. Your cancellation will be effective from the date you send us notice of cancellation.
- Except as set out below, if you cancel your order because you have changed your mind we will:
- (a) refund you the price you paid for the Product;
- (b) refund any postage and packaging costs which you paid in connection with the delivery of the Product to you. However, please note that we are permitted by law to refund only the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer;
- (c) make any refunds due to you as soon as you have let us know that you have decided to cancel your order.
- However, please note that: Any refund which we make will be on the condition that you return the product to us and that we do actually receive the product back from you; and if the product is actually received by us: (a) we will reduce (potentially to £ zero) the value of that part of your refund which relates to the cost of the Product (but not the part of the refund which relates to postage and packaging costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the product, if this has been caused by your handling it in a way which would not be permitted in a shop (for example, if you unseal a Product which is sealed for health protection purposes); (b) and, we will reduce (potentially to £ zero) the value of that part of your refund which relates to the cost of the Product (but not the part of the refund which relates to postage and packaging costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Product which results from damage to the Product which occurs when it is being returned to us.
- If we make a refund to you and later discover that you have not returned the Product to us, or that you have handled it in an unacceptable way or that it has been damaged by you or by your carrier when it is being returned to us, you must pay us an appropriate amount. We will calculate that amount, acting reasonably, and will deduct it from the bank account which you used to pay for the Product. We may make the required deduction from your bank account in more than one payment.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Product to us. Whilst we are under no obligation to do so, if we have offered to collect the Product from you and you have accepted that offer, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
Returns and refunds generally:
- We will refund you using the same method which you used to pay.
- You must return a product to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the order. You must send the product back to us at: VAN BULCK BEERS BVBA Karel Janssenlaan 13/101 8400 Ostend Belgium
- Please include a copy of the order paperwork which you receive from us, or at least a note of the order number, when you return the Product to allow us to identify your order.
- Remember that you do not have the right to cancel an order in the circumstances set out above and that your right to a refund may be reduced by us in accordance with above.