Van Bulck Belgian Organic Blonde Beer, Pack of 12
- Awarded a bronze medal at the 2015 International Beer Challenge, Van Bulck’s Belgian Organic Blonde Beer is unfiltered and fermented in the bottle. It is brewed mixing a unique combination of three different grains using barley, wheat and spelt. We use Kent Golding and Hallertau hops, together with Orange peel and coriander, that’s why the beer has a pronounced aroma of green fruits with hints of liquorice and dried apricots with a smooth, bittersweet aftertaste.
- The Pack: 12 bottles x 330ml
- Alcohol by volume: 4.6%
In the nose:
Van Bulck Belgian Organic Blonde Beer has a very pronounced fresh smell of green fruits such as Granny Schmidt apple along with hints of liquorice sweets and dried apricots.
A bittersweet balance with an aftertaste delivered by the spelt and wheat. It is very smooth which is ideal to drink with white meat and grilled fish served with light Mediterranean sauce. Also ideal with refreshing desserts such as lemon cake, panna cotta with an apricot coulis.
Food pairing suggestions:
- White meat, poultry, rabbit, …
- Grilled fish with Mediterranean sauce
- Lemon cake
- Panna cotta with apricot coulis
Unfiltered and fermented in the bottle, this beer offers a unique combination of three different grains
Water, barley malt, Kent Golding hops, Hallertau hops,
Orange zest, coriander, sugar, yeast.
About the brand:
The organic Van Bulck Beers are the ideal solution if you’re striving for a better and healthier lifestyle without giving up your favourite pleasure. They are natural, organic and produced without the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, genetic engineering (biotechnology), growth hormones, irradiation or antibiotics.